Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mashed off



So yesterday upon arriving back to work after lunch. I noticed all the bike racks were filled up with bikes, as well as all the street signs nearby. Of course they would be, it was a spactacular day in Chicago. 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. So I decided to lock my bike up to a nearby planter with metal guard rails. No big deal right? i did this many of times at other buildings throughout the city. Well at 5:00 pm I come outside only to find this...




If I could of read the sign instructing me not to lock my bike up there, then I wouldnt have. C'mon Im not that big of an idiot.




Moral of the story is be careful where you lock your bike. There is meatheads with power saws everywhere. I just feel bad for the nice lady that had her really nice Specialized Road bike locked up there too. She got 2 locks cut. Man was she screaming when I came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment